The National Trust Fountain situated on the corner of Lipson Street and St Vincent Street in Port Adelaide was erected by Public subscription to John Formey Esq. J.P. Mayor 1870 - 1873.
The base of the fountain is made of Macclesfield Marble.
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
Ref: Cat No: A0483PB
Location: Port Adelaide, South Australia
Photographer: Copyright John Lloyd