The row of eight three-story terrace houses was started being built in 1882 and finished in December 1883.
They were designed by Bayer & Withall and were similar to those built at seaside resorts in England at the time.
They were named 'The Marines' there Location which is 499-513 The Esplanade, Grange South Australia, they were listed as a State Heritage Building on 21st October 1993.
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
Ref: Cat No: A0335PB
Location: Grange South Australia
Photographer: Copyright John Lloyd